Position: Concrete Products Manufacturing Manager
- Review processing schedules or production orders to make decisions concerning inventory requirements, staffing requirements, work procedures, or duty assignments, considering budgetary limitations and time constraints.
- Determines the type of aggregate (its components and finishes), and the amount of mixing products and water to be used in the production process in order to produce a homogenous and solid batch of concrete bricks, according to product specifications.
- Uses software Logics 4500 Designer for Namtas NS – 25 and NS -30 computer controlled concrete brick machines to direct and control automation process.
- Develops and implements production tracking, and quality control systems, analyzing production, quality control, maintenance, or other operational reports, to detect production problems.
- Reviews operations and confers with technical or administrative staff to resolve production or processing problems.
- Directs and implements methods to collect and store production data.
- Trains workers in the operation of Namtas NS – 25 and NS -30 computer controlled concrete brick machines.
Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or foreign degree equivalent, and 2 years of experience on the job.
Job Location: Orlando, FL
Contact: Hakan Collu at firstname.lastname@example.org